WORTHY PROJECTS AND DRIVES
(with Tanjay Association, U.S.A. involvement)
This page is dedicated to worthy projects and drives past and on-going
in Tanjay. This will show progress and accounting of sponsored
projects and drives undertaken by Tanjay Association, USA members. Photos
of projects and progress reports will be included for the information
of other Tanjayanons specially those who have not visited for sometime.
TAUSA involvement in the
Urgent Care Clinic
- 2011 "To our UCC, from concerned Tanjayanons,
accounting and report by Braddock Calumpang
and Danny Gil.
- 2011 List of medical eqpt donated by Dolping Sevilla's
- 2010 Barrio Sanitation Project funded by TAUSA
East Coast Chapter as
reported by Danny Gil
- 2011 Tanjay City
Library managed by Lito Limbaga and Sally DeLa Cruz of
TAUSA reported by Danny Gil
- 2013 Balik Tanjay, organized
by Braddock Calumpang, in conjunction
with City Gov't, and reported by Danny
- 2014 Report on the Anti-Black
Sand Mining movement.
- 2014 Pamphlet
on Black Sand event, printed & distributed to barricaders.
- 2016 Report on the Tanjay Mayoralty Candidate's Forum